The European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP) awards the “European Certificate of Psychotherapy” (ECP), as part of its initiative for quality control of psychotherapy in Europe.
The European Association for Psychotherapy invites you to take part in this quality control programme as an EAP certified training institute. Your training institute is then entitled to the following:
1. to call itself an "European Accredited Psychotherapy Training Institute (EAPTI)" and to use this title in all public business dealings;
2. to conclude your candidates' training with the guarantee that they are entitled to be awarded the ECP in accordance with the formal examination carried out by the EAP and its constituent bodies;
3. to appear on the EAP's website as a “European Accredited Psychotherapy Training Institute (EAPTI);
4. to present your institute's programme and activities on the website;
5. as a result of the close cooperation between the EAP and the World Council for Psychotherapy (WCP) you will have the opportunity to broadcast information about your training institute worldwide.
In this way a European quality standard will be created which is not only advantageous for your training institute with regard to European competition but also supports the development of psychotherapy in an international context.
European Association for Psychotherapy - Handelskai 132, Stiege 1 B 2, A-1020 Vienna, Austria - www.europsyche.org