EAP Newsletter Policies
- The EAP Newsletter is an instrument of EAP, managed by EAP Marketing Group (EAPMG) – used to spread information to our EAP Member Organisations and individuals. EAPMG is a sub-committee (working group) of the EAP Governing Board.
- At the direction of the EAP Executive and Governing Boards, EAPMG is responsible for the management and for the publishing of any news coming from our members, organisations, committees, departments or others.
- The Newsletter will be published on a digital platform, and recipients can print it out for themselves.
- EAPMG will put a link for the Newsletter on the EAP website and on other suitable digital platforms, such as …. (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and also on emails, etc.
- The Newsletter will be published three times annualy, date of next issue will be published each time.; contributions should be sent at least 30 days prior to publishing of next issue.
- At the direction of the EAP Executive and Governing Boards, the EAPMG has editorial responsibility for Newsletter content to be published: the decision of the EAPMG is final.
- News from the committees and working groups of EAP will have priority – so that EAP members are informed. We would also like EAP Member Organisations and EAP individual Members to contribute their news and views, as well as information about their events.
- If the volume of information is too much to be published in any particular issue, EAPMG reserves the right to publish the surplus material in the following issue, or not to publish it at all.
- Advertisements (for conferences, seminars, events, from EAP Member Organisations and Individuals, etc.) will be considered for the Newsletter, at the discretion of the EAPMG. Price structure for such is available from EAPMG. Advertisment cost must be paid to EAP prior to publication.
- External institutions can also publish information and news in the Newsletter at the discretion of the EAPMG, which reserves the right of selection, either the institution or the information. Price structure for such is available from EAPMG. Advertisment cost must be paid to EAP prior to publication.
- EAPMG reserves the right to select the layout of the Newsletter and the links that can be used to transmit information.
- Photos and artwork sent to EAPMG by anybody interested in publishing these must have appropriate copyright and/or permission to publish: and evidence of this must be attached.
- The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and participants of this newsletter do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the EAP or the EAPMG newsletter editors.
- All articles must be submitted in good English. EAPMG cannot be responsible for editing the quality of English in any submitted articles. This includes submissions from EAP Committees and Working Groups. A native English speaker should check the article prior to submission. Any subsequent “English edits” by the EAPMG are non-negotiable.
>> EAP Newsletter Policies (pdf)